Finally...An AUTOMATED Law Firm CRM Database WORKFLOW System for Estate and Elder Law Attorneys Designed to Free Up Your Time and Get The Work Out The Door Quickly and Easily!
Watch this short video to discover how LWP’s Actionstep Cloud-Based Software can help you better systematize client work, effortlessly manage your staff and grow your practice!
Cloud-Based Software Demonstration
Tuesday, 7:00 PM (Eastern) / 4:00 PM (Pacific)
Are You an Estate Planning or Elder Law Attorney Who is Sick of...
- Legal Work Falling Through the Cracks
- Constant Interruptions from Staff Members Who Can't Figure Out What to Do Next on Client Matters
- Piecemealing Software and Tech Platforms Together to Manage Your Practice
- A Lack of Real Reporting on Your Marketing ROI and Revenue Goals
- Wearing Way Too Many Hats in Your Law Firm
…Then it’s time to check out LWP/Actionstep, a fully automated and secure cloud-based practice management system that provides a complete snapshot of any client, anytime, anywhere for you and your team.
On July 29th, Dave Zumpano Esq., Co-Founder of Lawyers With Purpose, will host a live demonstration of this unique software that is unlike anything currently available in the estate or elder law industry.
LWP/Actionstep handles every aspect of your practice; from marketing, to engaging clients, to practice management, staff workflows and client communications. All in one place, accessible from EVERYWHERE via the cloud.
During this demonstration webinar, Dave will walk attendees through the entire LWP/Actionstep platform to show just how client matters are organized, assigned to staff members and how the office workflow is streamlined through the system.
Dave will also share his personal experience using LWP/Actionstep in his New York law firm. This is the first time attendees can get a look into the “backend” of his practice and how he is using the software to:
- Track what everyone in the office is doing at ALL times. Dave will demonstrate how to generate daily alerts of what client tasks and matters are outstanding, and just how many days they are overdue. He always knows who to nudge and when to get things done!
- Keep real-time tabs on revenue. LWP/Actionstep allows attorneys to see their revenue projections in such a way that they know which client matters to handle, and in what order, to meet revenue goals for the month. Dave will show how he utilizes additional reporting capabilities to track the ROI of seminars and marketing campaigns based on who engaged for legal services (and for how much!) to ensure laser-precision with future marketing dollars.
- Stay on top of communication with clients. LWP/Actionstep tracks EVERY communication that happens with a client. Dave will show how even routine emails can be sent out of the platform so that attorneys can see at a glance what communications were sent to a client, if there was any response and where a staff member left off on a file so that customer service is top-notch at all times.
- Empower legal staff. The software makes moving clients through the estate planning process almost brainless. Depending on what the client enrolls for, the workflow of the matter is instantly mapped out in the software and tasks are sent to everyone with a role in the file. Dave will demonstrate exactly how LWP/Actionstep empowers staff because they always know what to do, what steps to take next and how to serve the client at every stage of their planning—without having to stop to interrupt the attorneys or struggle for direction.
Should You Attend the Webinar?
If you are an estate or elder law attorney, YES, you should absolutely attend. This demonstration is FREE and NOT A SALES PITCH!
You will get a bird’s eye view of how LWP/Actionstep works and some of the ways that LWP Co-Founder Dave Zumpano is using the software to fully automate and manage the day-to-day aspects of his practice.
Even if you use other software, you may discover a more efficient automation strategy that will further cut down on your time and aggravation. It’s worth your time to attend the webinar!
If you don’t have a practice management or CRM System that you are currently happy with, you will learn how to access LWP/Actionstep at the end of the webinar with no-pressure or hyped-up sales.
LWP/Actionstep Software at a Glance...
- Eliminate Bottlenecks In Your Practice Reclaim "lost" time for you and your team and focus on the activities that generate revenue for your business.
- Automated Reporting
Customized to fit the needs of your practice and designed to keep you focused on your goals.
- Empower Your Team
As a client moves through your firm, automated workflow tools ensure that each member has what they need to get the job done.
- Anywhere, Anytime Access
Cloud-based system means that you'll never again deal with: a lost file, breakdowns in communication, or weekend trips to the office to check on a client's information.
- Safe And Secure
You get your own private database, which is backed up for you automatically. All Internet traffic is fully encrypted between you and LWP/Actionstep. Just like Internet banking.